Are WE There Yet? Sailing Up the Pacific Coast of Mexico | Episode 73

On this episode of WE|Sail, we have reached two weeks at sea sailing up the Pacific Coast of Mexico from Costa Rica. We thought for sure that this was just at our half way mark of reaching our destination, until we received a weather report predicting zero wind for the next week. 69 What did that mean for us? Well, we were just getting into the groove of things, the rock and sway of the boat. Enjoying our days from sun up to sun down, reading, playing games, learning new hobbies and eagerly waiting for a cold tasty margarita when we reach land. Things were not so bad at sea, in fact we were happier here than we probably would be on land, especially during the COVID lockdown. However, no wind for the next week meant that we were going to be becalmed again, and that our estimated time to arrive to Cabo would be an additional two weeks. SO... as captain of the boat, Warren made a decision to turn towards the closest land instead of Cabo. Before we make landfall, we experience a couple squalls, gales after a few days of zero to no wind and start re-evaluating what our route will be next! Thank you for watching the Adventures of WE! DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE! Big Fans of the Show? BECOME OUR PATREON! www.patreon.com/wesail FOLLOW THE ADVENTURES OF WE ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM! www.facebook.com/wesailaway www.instagram.com/we_sailaway

On this episode of WE|Sail, we have reached two weeks at sea sailing up the Pacific Coast of Mexico from Costa Rica. We thought for sure that this was just at our half way mark of reaching our destination, until we received a weather report predicting zero wind for the next week. 69

What did that mean for us? Well, we were just getting into the groove of things, the rock and sway of the boat. Enjoying our days from sun up to sun down, reading, playing games, learning new hobbies and eagerly waiting for a cold tasty margarita when we reach land. Things were not so bad at sea, in fact we were happier here than we probably would be on land, especially during the COVID lockdown.

However, no wind for the next week meant that we were going to be becalmed again, and that our estimated time to arrive to Cabo would be an additional two weeks. SO… as captain of the boat, Warren made a decision to turn towards the closest land instead of Cabo.

Before we make landfall, we experience a couple squalls, gales after a few days of zero to no wind and start re-evaluating what our route will be next!

Thank you for watching the Adventures of WE!

DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!

Big Fans of the Show? BECOME OUR PATREON!
www.patreon.com/wesail

FOLLOW THE ADVENTURES OF WE ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM!

www.facebook.com/wesailaway

www.instagram.com/we_sailaway

Support WE|Sail

At WeBoating.com, we profoundly acknowledge the unwavering dedication that WE|Sail invests in crafting each and every video or voyage. Their passion for delivering exceptional ocean content shines through every frame, and it's a labor of love that deserves your attention.

We invite you to watch their captivating videos here and actively engage with their content, including their social media links above. Liking, commenting, and sharing their work goes a long way in fueling their creative fire.

We're also inviting you to explore the gear, sponsorships, and boat partnerships highlighted in the "Are WE There Yet? Sailing Up the Pacific Coast of Mexico | Episode 73" video description, or directly on YouTube. By engaging with these offerings or purchasing services and items, you directly support WE|Sail, their collaborators, and the brands they're associated with.

To ensure you never miss an offshore update, consider visiting their official YouTube Channel to subscribe, like, and join their community directly.

If you have any feedback, corrections, or additional information about WE|Sail or their videos, please use the comment form below to share your thoughts with us.

Thank you for being a part of our community and supporting the creators we cherish. Your time and support truly matter!

Latest Episodes from WE|Sail

Explore the most recent voyages. Subscribe to the channel to never miss an update!

Showing 1-6 of 452 results
WeSail’s Boat Tip of the Day
WE|Sail
Diving Fiji’s Coral Reefs | The Best Reef Dive We’ve Ever Done
WE|Sail

Diving Fiji’s Coral Reefs | The Best Reef Dive We’ve Ever Done

Welcome back to another episode of WE|Sail. EPISODE 356 Fiji diving while you wait on the wind isn't a bad way to pass the time. Still parked in Fiji waiting for the right weather window to make our next passage, we found plenty to fill the days, one incredible dive, and a boat project that�...
We Had to Abort the Passage | Sailing Fiji’s Reef-Strewn Waters
WE|Sail

We Had to Abort the Passage | Sailing Fiji’s Reef-Strewn Waters

Welcome back to another episode of WE|Sail. EPISODE 356 This week, we hoist the sail and set off for some new territory in Fiji. It was time to get VA moving again, after our jaunt to France and our mission was simple day-hopping across Fiji's reef systems, aiming toward Taveuni. It didn�...
France to Fiji in 24 Hours | Back to Boat Life
WE|Sail

France to Fiji in 24 Hours | Back to Boat Life

Welcome back to another episode of WE|Sail. EPISODE 35 France to Fiji in about 24 hours, one of the longest, most exhausting hauls we've done on this trip. After two unforgettable weeks with family in the Jura region, it was time to say goodbye and head back to our boat and our life on the wat...
Browse All Videos
WeBoating
Logo
Shopping cart