Reset Password

click to enable zoom
Loading Maps
We didn't find any results
open map

USD 0 to USD 10,000

YouTube Videos

Salt & Tar: Episode 94-Mizzen We’ve Been Missin’ (Reclaimed Mast)
Salt & Tar: Episode 94-Mizzen We’ve Been Missin’ (Reclaimed Mast)
Vagabond was an Atkin design "Little Maid of Kent" Schooner http://www.atkinboatplans.com/Sail/LittleMaidOfKent.html The journal found me 7 years ago and I held onto it in hope the owner would one day return. Little did I know, Garrett and I would build a ...
Published: Jul 02, 2020
Language: EN
Play Time: 00:00:18:09
Salt & Tar: Episode 93 – In-Water Rudder Repair
Salt & Tar: Episode 93 – In-Water Rudder Repair
Nothing sucks more than after a fresh bottom job your first sail runs you into a submerged tree. Garrett and Memo, being the handy quick-on-their-feet thinkers, drop the rudder, straighten it, reinstall it, and are sailing before the week's over! Memo has ...
Published: Jun 25, 2020
Play Time: 00:00:30:27
Offshore on a Catalina 30 Sailboat
Offshore on a Catalina 30 Sailboat
We go overnight, offshore from Cape Fear, North Carolina to Charleston, South Carolina in our Catalina 30 sailboat. This passage was around 130 nautical miles. Was not the easiest passage but we got it done and it got us further along running from the cold...
Published: Apr 09, 2019
Play Time: 00:00:14:41
Sailing in 2010 – How Things Have Changed (Ep.12 Sailing w/the Litzenbergers)
Sailing in 2010 – How Things Have Changed (Ep.12 Sailing w/the Litzenbergers)
All we are doing is chores. Boooooo! Since that's no fun to watch, I thought you might like to see our first sailing trip on our first boat, Lorax. So much went wrong, but enough went right to make us fall in love with cruising. Hope you enjoy the video 22...
Published: Apr 01, 2018
Play Time: 00:00:09:55