click to enable zoom
Loading Maps
We didn't find any results
open map

USD 0 to USD 10,000

YouTube Videos

2023 A Year Of Travel! #sailboat #gosailing #travel
2023 A Year Of Travel! #sailboat #gosailing #travel
What a year 2023 was! I'm beyond grateful for soo many amazing memories and experiences! 2024, here I come!
Published: Jan 02, 2024
Language: EN
Play Time: 00:00:00:41
Goodbye 2023! We Re-Join Civilization After a Rough Sail [Ep. 139]
Goodbye 2023! We Re-Join Civilization After a Rough Sail [Ep. 139]
We take a look back at 2023 this New Years Eve and remember Cape Horn as we battle tough conditions and make repairs while sailing to our first dock after over 3 months alone in the wilderness of Patagonia. #sailing #newyear #2023 #capehorn Our year in...
Published: Dec 31, 2023
Play Time: 00:00:22:31
What We Accomplished in 2023 – BOAT WORK SPECIAL – Year in Review
What We Accomplished in 2023 – BOAT WORK SPECIAL – Year in Review
Happy NEW YEAR! It's always fun this time of year to look back on what we have accomplished this year. And this year we accomplished a lot of boat work from fibreglassing to painting we've done some major upgrades to Barefoot! What do you think?? (S5 E18) ...
Published: Dec 30, 2023
Play Time: 00:00:30:46
Balance 442. High Performance with all the comfort of a Live-Aboard cruiser.
Balance 442. High Performance with all the comfort of a Live-Aboard cruiser.
Walkthrough review of the Balance 442. My expectations were exceeded for what this small performance Cat offered in terms of storage and comfort. This could easily be a live-aboard boat for a cruising couple that also wants a boat that sails well, even i...
Published: Oct 31, 2023
Play Time: 00:00:19:00
Balance 526 Mk II.  What is new? Lots to love but a few thing still on the wish list.
Balance 526 Mk II. What is new? Lots to love but a few thing still on the wish list.
This is a guided tour of the Balance 526 Mk II by Phil Berman (Founder and Designer) at the 2023 Annapolis Sailboat show. It showcases what is new and improved on the 526 Mk II vs the original model. There is a lot to love in this boat as it is a perfor...
Published: Oct 28, 2023
Play Time: 00:00:25:09
Venice Hospitality Challenge #shorts
Venice Hospitality Challenge #shorts
A few clips my son captured of the "Veleziana" #italy #sailing #racing #water #boat
Published: Oct 23, 2023
Play Time: 00:00:00:58
Annapolis Sailboat Show 2023.  Searching for our future Catamaran.  What is on our wish list.
Annapolis Sailboat Show 2023. Searching for our future Catamaran. What is on our wish list.
We are back at the 2023 Annapolis Sailboat Show look at Catamarans. We are looking for options for our future Catamaran purchase. Lots of things are on our wish list for the new boat but the more boxes you can tick, the higher the price of the boat gets....
Published: Oct 14, 2023
Play Time: 00:00:06:12
How-To Launch & Land Any Drone While Solo Sailing
How-To Launch & Land Any Drone While Solo Sailing
How do I launch and land my DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drone from my sailboat, WHILE solo sailing? In this video I'm going to show you exactly how I do it and give you any advice I can along the way. I've been flying this particular drone from my boat for the past t...
Published: May 24, 2023
Play Time: 00:00:06:39
Life Raft Survival Dramatization & Blooper Reel
Life Raft Survival Dramatization & Blooper Reel
It's scary to think about. But what if you have to abandon your sailboat out in the open ocean. It's a fear of anyone who's ever been out on a boat has had. "What if this boat sinks?" We've all thought about it. But I wanted to try and feel it a bit more. ...
Published: May 03, 2023
Play Time: 00:00:21:36
Captains orders – girl facts.  #shorts #girlfacts #sailing
Captains orders – girl facts. #shorts #girlfacts #sailing
Captains orders. A girl fact about girls on boats. Don't underestimate the girl Captain. #shorts #girlfacts #sailing
Published: Apr 24, 2023
Play Time: 00:00:00:15