open map

USD 0 to USD 10,000

YouTube Videos

A lot can happen in a year 🤍
A lot can happen in a year 🤍
Published: Dec 22, 2021
Language: EN
Play Time: 00:00:00:13
This is How We Started Sailing – BLAST from the PAST: Getting to know Sailing Sweet Ruca [Ep. 35]
This is How We Started Sailing – BLAST from the PAST: Getting to know Sailing Sweet Ruca [Ep. 35]
This video includes a special REAL TIME UPDATE as we prepare to race in the Chicago to Mackinac. It include a little about our sailing history as well as a mini recap of our journey so far and just a few of our favorite sailing clips. #Sailing #Sailboat ...
Published: Jul 18, 2021
Play Time: 00:00:10:19
Smooth sailing post hurricane Elsa – SwT 59 SAILING TO CARRIACOU
Smooth sailing post hurricane Elsa – SwT 59 SAILING TO CARRIACOU
In this episode Im sailing solo from Bequia to Carriacou after the hurricane Elsa. It was such a smooth sail and awesome to be out sailing again. Its hurricane season in the Caribbean and we already had close call on the first one, but it was not that bad ...
Published: Jul 13, 2021
Play Time: 00:00:15:34
Hurricane ELSA – SwT 58 Sailing SOLO from Martinique staring into the eye of hurricane ELSA
Hurricane ELSA – SwT 58 Sailing SOLO from Martinique staring into the eye of hurricane ELSA
In this episode I'm running from Hurricane ELSA sailing solo from Martinique. Planning for Bonaire but sailing south first to see how weather develops. Facing some minor challenges on my way south and decide to ride out ELSA in Bequia. Pretty close call wi...
Published: Jul 06, 2021
Play Time: 00:00:22:11
Spreader lights installation – SwT 57 Finally I can see the light
Spreader lights installation – SwT 57 Finally I can see the light
Thank you for watching and hope you enjoy this video! Finally done with spreader lights installation! In this video, I'm turning on the power on the spreader lights. This is the end of refitting and upgrades here at Martinique and I'm preparing to set sail...
Published: Jun 25, 2021
Play Time: 00:00:11:28
Refitting almost done – SwT 56 DIY projects PARTY and PROGRESS
Refitting almost done – SwT 56 DIY projects PARTY and PROGRESS
Refitting is almost done and I even had time for a DIY project and PARTY with my friends at Caraibe Marine. In this episode, I'm showing you how I made my new switch panel for the big spreader light project. Caraibe Marine invited me to their private party...
Published: Jun 14, 2021
Play Time: 00:00:12:02
How much does it cost to re-rig a sailboat? – SwT 55 FULL RIG REFIT part II
How much does it cost to re-rig a sailboat? – SwT 55 FULL RIG REFIT part II
In this episode How much does it cost to re-rig a sailboat? I take you with me as we are stepping the mast back on BE FREE. I'm also sharing the full refit cost at the end of this video and even for a 35 feet and a 45 feet Bavaria to compare with my 55 fee...
Published: Jun 06, 2021
Play Time: 00:00:16:30
Great progress in refitting and a JUNGLE ADVENTURE checking out Cascade Didier SNAKE MYTH – SwT 54
Great progress in refitting and a JUNGLE ADVENTURE checking out Cascade Didier SNAKE MYTH – SwT 54
In this episode, I'm sharing a brief update on the refitting progress as I added some work to the refitting. Also, great progress and lots of small things solved. Even had time to a Jungle Adventure with friends checking out the tunnel that leads to the Di...
Published: May 31, 2021
Play Time: 00:00:09:33
Sailing off the Anchor & Onward to a Bahamas Paradise Ep. #5 (life on a sail boat)
Sailing off the Anchor & Onward to a Bahamas Paradise Ep. #5 (life on a sail boat)
(This episode is Part 1 of 2) In this episode Maru and I sail out from Mangrove Cay on the Little Bahama Bank, Northward to Grand Cay. One of the furthest Northwest Inhabited islands. Along the way I teach Maru more about how to sail and how to steer the ...
Published: May 17, 2021
Play Time: 00:00:09:16
FULL REFIT ALREADY? – SwT 51 Rig refit part 1(NOT A DIY OR HOW TO)
FULL REFIT ALREADY? – SwT 51 Rig refit part 1(NOT A DIY OR HOW TO)
This is NOT a DIY or HOW TO refit rigging video. BE FREE is too big and requires professionals and professional tools for this enormous job replacing everything from top to toe. Only original parts from SELDEN are used in this process and replaced by exper...
Published: May 10, 2021
Play Time: 00:00:20:21
WELCOME TO AFRICA!!! | Travel Tunisia | Sailing Sunday Ep. 107
WELCOME TO AFRICA!!! | Travel Tunisia | Sailing Sunday Ep. 107
A dog, a boat, a pandemic, qurantine and s**t loads of camera gear checking into Monastir, Tunisia. We arrive and do our time in quarantine before venturing out to explore the town of Monastir and the Tunisian boatyard... TIA Enjoy and don't forget to Lik...
Published: Apr 25, 2021
Play Time: 00:00:19:27
A DIFFERENT WAY OF COMMUNICATION – SwT 46 The Achilles heel of IRIDIUM GO
A DIFFERENT WAY OF COMMUNICATION – SwT 46 The Achilles heel of IRIDIUM GO
A DIFFERENT WAY OF COMMUNICATION is my way of looking at the important stuff in a humorous way. My intention is to share my communication strategy and it might not be what you think. I don't give advice or telling you what to or not to. Only sharing what a...
Published: Apr 06, 2021
Play Time: 00:00:13:10