click to enable zoom
Loading Maps
We didn't find any results
open map

USD 0 to USD 10,000

YouTube Videos

Sailing Interviews, 20 questions Michael Miller
Sailing Interviews, 20 questions Michael Miller
Mike and I talk about the usual 20 questions. This video went a little long due to yours truly. So you will see some editing. Hopefully the sound is ok. Let me know. Don't forget to like and subscribe to the channel.
Published: Jul 08, 2020
Language: EN
Play Time: 00:00:44:41
Sailing Interviews, 1 question with me
Sailing Interviews, 1 question with me
I've been to busy this past month to get any new interviews done. So I thought I would fill in for 1 question. How, and where I got started! I talk about sailing with Alligators and some of the people that helped me out and pushed me to be better. Do t...
Published: Jul 06, 2020
Play Time: 00:00:18:10
Dave Perry, 20 questions
Dave Perry, 20 questions
Dave Perry answers my questions. This is the guy that wrights the rules. Coaches the Stars, and in general, Trains the future of sailing. I met Dave in 87'. He has always been one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. And his sailing skills are Off the...
Published: Jul 03, 2020
Play Time: 00:00:53:25
20 Questions with Lynne Jewell Shore
20 Questions with Lynne Jewell Shore
Lynn talks and I listen. Olympic medalist, super crew and all around great woman. Hall of Famer, in My book. She sails Lasers alot and stays busy helping and advising on woman's sailing, and does tons of great things.. I apologies for the audio on my end...
Published: Jul 02, 2020
Play Time: 00:00:38:52
Sailing Season is Back On!!
Sailing Season is Back On!!
We just got the news! The 2020 sailing season is back on. The city of Kingston has agreed to open their marinas and our boat will be launched June 2nd or 3rd. So in one week !!!! So much to do to get it ready. So that means plenty of more Cruising Off...
Published: May 26, 2020
Play Time: 00:00:11:56
TRASHED!!! In the busiest waters in the World at night! / Sailing Aquarius #74
TRASHED!!! In the busiest waters in the World at night! / Sailing Aquarius #74
What are the chances to get tangled in the trash so you can’t move? Or you barely can move -- max RPMs at 2 KNTS! How about this happens in the busiest place in the World? Let’s say Malacca Strait - also most dangerous place according to TIMES magazine...
Published: Mar 14, 2020
Play Time: 00:00:17:59
What some of your favourite sailing channels are doing in 2020 – Carl and Jenny
What some of your favourite sailing channels are doing in 2020 – Carl and Jenny
In this realtime episode we let you know what some of your favourite sailing channels are doing in 2020. We got together with some of your favourite sailing channels most of whom are sailing around the mediterranean and asked them to tell you what their sa...
Published: Jan 22, 2020
Play Time: 00:00:12:53
Ten life lessons in ten years. No. 11
Ten life lessons in ten years. No. 11
In todays video, i talk to you about what i have learnt over the last ten years, everything from travelling to learning new things. If you have any other top tips or valuable lessons you feel i missed off, feel free to comment them below :) -------------...
Published: Jan 02, 2020
Play Time: 00:00:14:03
19_Happy new year from ZERO
19_Happy new year from ZERO
Ahoy Mateys, another year is going to end. 2019 was loaded with work for us. ZERO got a lot of attention and spend most of the time high and dry in the boatyard where we changed a lot. She's practically a new boat now. Fay finished her studies and got her...
Published: Jan 01, 2020
Play Time: 00:00:02:20
Captain’s Log — 01/01/2020 — It’s 2020! Happy New Year!
Captain’s Log — 01/01/2020 — It’s 2020! Happy New Year!
I finished the year out with a nice solo sail. There is a lot to be thankful for, and 2019 was a year of accomplished goals. Thank you to all who helped me get to where I am, and I am incredibly grateful for the support. May 2020 be a great year to us all!...
Play Time: 00:00:05:37
2020 Micro-mini Update-announcement. And we are re-naming this channel
2020 Micro-mini Update-announcement. And we are re-naming this channel
iTunes Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/under-the-sheets-with-the-okellys/id1470844381 Private Fb Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/475364229906600/ Products we use: https://www.amazon.com/shop/nickokelly Website: www.sailclarity.c...
Play Time: 00:00:04:22
12 things to do in SEVILLE, Spain |  Voted as Lonely Planet’s Top 10 ‘Best in Travel’ | Travel Guide
12 things to do in SEVILLE, Spain | Voted as Lonely Planet’s Top 10 ‘Best in Travel’ | Travel Guide
Seville, Spain. A photographers paradise. On this travel guide — we’re going to be heading to some of the most picturesque popular places you won’t want to miss
Published: Dec 25, 2019
Play Time: 00:00:06:13