click to enable zoom
Loading Maps
We didn't find any results
open map

USD 0 to USD 10,000

YouTube Videos

Sailing Interviews, 20 questions Michael Miller
Sailing Interviews, 20 questions Michael Miller
Mike and I talk about the usual 20 questions. This video went a little long due to yours truly. So you will see some editing. Hopefully the sound is ok. Let me know. Don't forget to like and subscribe to the channel.
Published: Jul 08, 2020
Language: EN
Play Time: 00:00:44:41
Sailing Interviews, 1 question with me
Sailing Interviews, 1 question with me
I've been to busy this past month to get any new interviews done. So I thought I would fill in for 1 question. How, and where I got started! I talk about sailing with Alligators and some of the people that helped me out and pushed me to be better. Do t...
Published: Jul 06, 2020
Play Time: 00:00:18:10
Dave Perry, 20 questions
Dave Perry, 20 questions
Dave Perry answers my questions. This is the guy that wrights the rules. Coaches the Stars, and in general, Trains the future of sailing. I met Dave in 87'. He has always been one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. And his sailing skills are Off the...
Published: Jul 03, 2020
Play Time: 00:00:53:25
20 Questions with Lynne Jewell Shore
20 Questions with Lynne Jewell Shore
Lynn talks and I listen. Olympic medalist, super crew and all around great woman. Hall of Famer, in My book. She sails Lasers alot and stays busy helping and advising on woman's sailing, and does tons of great things.. I apologies for the audio on my end...
Published: Jul 02, 2020
Play Time: 00:00:38:52
The Voyage Ends!  After 8 weeks of sailing, we make landfall in the Island of Grenada
The Voyage Ends! After 8 weeks of sailing, we make landfall in the Island of Grenada
Ep203. This is the final episode of the South Atlantic Voyage. In this episode of Cruising Off Duty, we finish my 8 weeks, Transatlantic sailing voyage. We have sailed through the doldrums and over the equator and make landfall on the island of Grenada. ...
Published: Oct 10, 2019
Play Time: 00:00:32:00
Sailing Across the Equator, Dodging Shipping along the Brazilian coast and catching a Mahi Mahi.
Sailing Across the Equator, Dodging Shipping along the Brazilian coast and catching a Mahi Mahi.
Ep202. In this episode of Cruising Off Duty, we continue our Transatlantic sailing voyage on the 50' (Xquisite X5) Catamaran. We sail away from the Brazilian Island of Fernando De Noronha and will be crossing the equator toward the Island of Grenada. Cro...
Published: Oct 07, 2019
Play Time: 00:00:29:33
Xquisite X5 Catamaran. Review after sailing it 4,000 miles from a full-time liveaboard cruiser
Xquisite X5 Catamaran. Review after sailing it 4,000 miles from a full-time liveaboard cruiser
Ep201. In this episode of Cruising Off Duty, we continue our Transatlantic sailing voyage on the 50' (Xquisite X5) Catamaran. We have sailed 4,000 miles from Cape Town South Africa to the Brazilian Island of Fernando De Noronha. We will be losing Steve, ...
Published: Oct 05, 2019
Play Time: 00:00:45:51
Grenada Carnival | A Bluewater Cruisers Bucket List Experience
Grenada Carnival | A Bluewater Cruisers Bucket List Experience
What do cruisers get up to when they're sailing around the world? In the Caribbean, it's very likely that they'll enjoy at least one Carnival during the sailing season. Watch this video to get a taste for the Grenada Carnival and then read the article that...
Published: Aug 20, 2019
Play Time: 00:00:03:21
M32 Cat Fly By
M32 Cat Fly By
We are going around 10kt in our J70.
Published: Apr 15, 2019
Play Time: 00:00:00:27
Right Place Wrong Time / Christchurch shooting day on March 15th
Right Place Wrong Time / Christchurch shooting day on March 15th
Zivile and I are driving down to the Southern tip of New Zealand, and we just happened to be in Christchruch on March 15, 2019. The day that 49 people were killed in a senseless attack at two locations; Masjid Al Noor, and Linwood Masjid. The shooting...
Published: Mar 16, 2019
Play Time: 00:00:06:57
2019 Beneteau 46.1 & 51.1 at The Miami International Boat Show
2019 Beneteau 46.1 & 51.1 at The Miami International Boat Show
We take a walk through the 2019 Miami International boat show and get an exclusive look and tour of the 2019 Beneteau 46.1 and 51.1. these are amazing boats! For Denison Yachting: Jeff Erdmann JE@denisonyachting.com https://www.denisonyachting.com https:...
Published: Feb 28, 2019
Play Time: 00:00:16:24
Sail Life – Progress made in 2018 & a look at what’s to come in 2019
Sail Life – Progress made in 2018 & a look at what’s to come in 2019
Happy New Years guys! This is a brief look at all that happened in 2018. Be sure to join the live stream a little later today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dknaeuo4CJQ. *** Links *** Sail Life Shop: (Items are shipped from the US!) https://saillifeshop....
Published: Jan 06, 2019
Play Time: 00:00:12:10