click to enable zoom
Loading Maps
We didn't find any results
open map

USD 0 to USD 10,000

YouTube Videos

CAMINITO DEL REY Travel Guide: World’s scariest hike?! | Malaga, Spain
CAMINITO DEL REY Travel Guide: World’s scariest hike?! | Malaga, Spain
Thinking of trekking ‘Caminito del Rey’ near Malaga in Spain? This is how we scored tickets, where we stayed, where to go and what to do.
Published: Feb 02, 2020
Language: EN
Play Time: 00:00:07:09
Booms and Running Rigging!  Changes and what they cost.
Booms and Running Rigging! Changes and what they cost.
Over the past two and a half years we have made many change to the running rigging. This video shows most of the things we changed on the running rigging, and the booms. Hope you enjoy this vid! Thanks so much for watching 🙏 Stay tuned as next Frida...
Published: May 28, 2019
Play Time: 00:00:17:52
Upgrades to Aquarius.  Who did it, What did it cost, and what we would have changed!
Upgrades to Aquarius. Who did it, What did it cost, and what we would have changed!
Thanks so much for watching 🙏 Stay tuned as next Friday 12PM EST we release a new video 🎥 We do our best to keep you entertained and informed and if you find it fun, enjoyable or informative, consider becoming part of our team and ➡️ join us on ...
Published: May 17, 2019
Play Time: 00:00:28:44
Huahine – We found PARADISE!!  / Sailing Aquarius #41
Huahine – We found PARADISE!! / Sailing Aquarius #41
This time we explore beautiful Huahine island, where we met very talented painter Melanie and her fiancé Cesar gave us the tour of the island. Unfortunately Zivile was still sick so I did most of the tour with SV Bella Marina - Peter & Octavia. So muc...
Published: Dec 24, 2018
Play Time: 00:00:26:31
1 Year aboard! Q&A Re-do PART II / Sailing Aquarius
1 Year aboard! Q&A Re-do PART II / Sailing Aquarius
We reposting our 1 year live aboard Q&A that we recorded LIVE. This is PART II. Since it was our first (and probably only LIVE) recording it was wayyy to long and had technical glitches, but I believe it also had great information. To make all things e...
Published: Dec 04, 2018
Play Time: 00:00:29:54
1 Year aboard! Q&A Re-do PART I / Sailing Aquarius
1 Year aboard! Q&A Re-do PART I / Sailing Aquarius
We reposting our 1 year live aboard Q&A that we recorded LIVE. Since it was our first (and probably only LIVE) recording it was wayyy to long and had technical glitches, but I believe it also had great information. To make all things easier I divided i...
Published: Dec 01, 2018
Play Time: 00:00:30:58
French Polynesia, Mo’orea / Sailing Aquarius #40
French Polynesia, Mo’orea / Sailing Aquarius #40
Aquarius arrived to Mo'orea with Pacific Puddle Jumpers Rally and joined in the festivities. We also explore the beautiful island, hang out with other yachties, and watch black tip reef sharks, stingrays and whales! To add more fun to the daily life Ken we...
Published: Nov 24, 2018
Play Time: 00:00:10:49
Panama II – San Blas, Nitrocity and try to kitesurf / Sailing Aquarius #28
Panama II – San Blas, Nitrocity and try to kitesurf / Sailing Aquarius #28
We keep exploring Panama while we wait our big day when we transit Panama Canal and we sail to San Blas Archipelago - what a treat to see indigenous tribe that saved their culture the best in all the Americas! What a place and what a people! Meanwhile Zivi...
Published: Apr 13, 2018
Play Time: 00:00:19:34
Panama Part I – Portobello, Panama City & Panama Canal / Sailing Aquarius #27
Panama Part I – Portobello, Panama City & Panama Canal / Sailing Aquarius #27
As we air this video, we will be taking off for Pacific Ocean Crossing!!! Wish us fair winds! Long journey motoring from beloved Colombia to Panama, where Zivile's mother joins and Rokas leaves. We come to remote Linton Bay Marina. From there we go to Por...
Published: Mar 08, 2018
Play Time: 00:00:13:29
Colombia, Santa Marta – a gem, that we loved so much! / Sailing Aquarius #26
Colombia, Santa Marta – a gem, that we loved so much! / Sailing Aquarius #26
After we left Aruba we sailed for 45 hours and arrived to Santa Marta Colombia. We did not know much about this place and were considering skipping it altogether, but it turned out to be one of our favorite places! Loved it so much! Nice people, so much to...
Published: Feb 16, 2018
Play Time: 00:00:14:54
We visit Klein Curaçao, Curaçao & Aruba! / Sailing Aquarius #25
We visit Klein Curaçao, Curaçao & Aruba! / Sailing Aquarius #25
We visit rest of ABC islands - Klein Curaçao, which looks like a movie set, Curaçao and the capital Willemstad with a moving bridge and a happy island Aruba, where no flamingos found but instead we did nice snorkel by the wreck! Thanks so much for watch...
Published: Feb 06, 2018
Play Time: 00:00:26:02
1 year living aboard Anniversary Q&A / FAQ / Sailing Aquarius #24
1 year living aboard Anniversary Q&A / FAQ / Sailing Aquarius #24
We edited and reposted this LIVE session. You can find Part 1 here: https://youtu.be/YdDFUi6s3Co Today we celebrate one year anniversary living aboard Aquarius. We would like to celebrate with you, share our experience, and address some of your questio...
Published: Jan 24, 2018
Play Time: 00:01:57:06