click to enable zoom
Loading Maps
We didn't find any results
open map

USD 0 to USD 10,000

YouTube Videos

Journey begins in Puerto Rico: NEW boat & NEW engine [ep 1]
Journey begins in Puerto Rico: NEW boat & NEW engine [ep 1]
EPISODE 1! Join me as I fly to Puerto Rico for a week of getting Soul de La Mar ready to sail to Florida! After 4 months of waiting, I was finally able to fly to Puerto Rico in time to see my 1993 Beneteau Oceanis get splashed to begin our journey. Join f...
Published: Mar 11, 2022
Language: EN
Play Time: 00:00:18:51
MOM PEE’S on her Daughters Boyfriend  Ep.11
MOM PEE’S on her Daughters Boyfriend Ep.11
We have a monster fish on the line, then take a trip to Petes Pub and have a hilarious photoshoot with the family! My sisters boyfriend gets a golden shower from our mother! PLEASE SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON! https://www.patreon.com/Spearitanimal INSTAGR...
Published: Nov 30, 2021
Play Time: 00:00:12:31
“Boat Hunting!!” (League 1)
“Boat Hunting!!” (League 1)
Today we go on an adventure to find our dream boat. We are looking for a boat capable of off shore cruising as we want to sail the world. It also must be comfortable for a live-aboard lifestyle. As we will live-aboard as we travel the world. Will we be abl...
Published: Dec 13, 2019
Play Time: 00:00:05:08
2012 Adris RC44 Cup – Croatia Day 1. Highlights.
2012 Adris RC44 Cup – Croatia Day 1. Highlights.
Valentin Zavadnikov and Leonid Lebedev's Synergy Russian Sailing Team today claimed the 2012 match racing title at the Adris RC44 World Championship, in a nail biting finale that went to the wire on the waters off Rovinj, Croatia.
Published: Oct 04, 2012
Play Time: 00:00:03:17
How to make an Underwater Speaker   Part 1
How to make an Underwater Speaker Part 1
Published: Nov 03, 2009
Play Time: 00:00:10:00